Thursday, April 23, 2015
Grateful for Service Oppotunities
Today while in one of my classes we did an activity where we introduced ourselves to a small group and then they picked one word that they would use to describe us and put that in the middle of our target strengths. The strengths that my group gave me were: daring, family oriented, inclusive, and funny. As they said these positive things about me I felt the spirit come over me and I immediately felt grateful for some thigns that I have been going through recently. I had been praying that people will like me, that I can make friends, and that I can be more of an example to others. Well since moving into an apartment with other students there have been incidences or rather opportunites to serve others and it seems as though the blessings I have recieved as a outcome has been an increase in my confidence in my self, what I am doing and where I am going. I am so grateful for the people who I have the privilege of being around. Just in the small amount of time that I have been living with them I already feel accepted into their lives and loved by them. I appreciate them in how they treat me and they examples they are to me{even though I am the oldest of the bunch}. Anyways I just wanted to share this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment